Montag, 6. Juni 2011

Hello, my name is Steffi and I have decided to start this blog to tell you about my preparations for doing a Working Holiday in Japan and all the stuff which will happen to me in my upcoming future, hopefully in Tokyo :)
 
I'm a university graduate, majored in education&I have already spent a year in Japan.

Well, some lately good news:

I handed out my finished Bachelor thesis on this Monday.
My friend Sarah and I were finally pretty happy to make an end of this stress.
We still can´t believe it we will get our Bachelor degree at the end of this month >.<
4years of university just passed by...






Now getting ready with some preparations for the Working Holiday :3

See ya~

5 Kommentare:

  1. Hey~! Vielen, vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar!!! :3
    Der Arzt meinte zumindest mal, dass es ein Junge wird... xD
    Ich verfolge dich natürlich auch ;]
    Bin gespannt auf deine Einträge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gern geschehen :3
    Naja, ich hoffe dass jetzt bald ein paar spannende Einträge folgen werden und es mit dem Working Holiday ab nächsten Monat klappt ^.^
    Aber ich denke deine werden spannender mit deiner kleinen Familie!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Steffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    muss dir mal wieder ne mail schreiben harhar
    Miss dich (T-T)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Dankeschön für deinen lieben Kommentar und deine Glückwünsche! :3

    Ich warte auf Neues von dir (^___~)

    AntwortenLöschen