Hey everyone!
Today just some camwhoring xD I got a new haircut yesterday. My hair got shorter than I have expected >.< But well, they just needed to be cut, because they were horribly broken and dry... nevertheless what else do I expect after thousand times of extreme dying and bleeching my hair last year >.< And who else knows what kind of aggressive dye products Japanese hairdresser use to get strong and thick Asian hair that bright xD I know...I wanted the blond hair but now I am pretty happy to have my natural, dark brown again and I hadn´t lost all of my beautiful hair! :3 I found a great Poncho Shirt at Gina Tricot here in Dusseldorf, I had to buy it although it´s from the Autumn collection. Let´s see how long these warm Summer days will last!





thats a very cute top~!
AntwortenLöschenThank you~ :3
AntwortenLöschendu siehst so gut aus! ♥
AntwortenLöschender Poncho und der Haarschnitt sind toll!
Danke dir :3 du bist auch eine sehr sehr hübsche <3
AntwortenLöschenyaa~ bin schon am überlegen ihn noch in anderen Farben wie Marineblau oder braun zu holen xD