Hey guys~ long time no see :3
Well, actually I used to had work at this time, but they just called me before to tell me we don´t have many guests today - good for me, I wasn´t motivated at all today though >.<
So right now I am bored and got a bit nostalgic...watching at old photos and remembering the good old times I had with my friends in Japan the last 2 years. I still have some hopes to go to Japan this year. I applied for a kind of students scholarship program, which supports young people to go abroad and offers some financial backup. I am still during my application process, but I have a real good feeling this time that it will be successful. After a lot of disappointments due the last 2 months, I never used to give up my aim going back to Japan. So now, I hope it was all worth of it to keep on looking forward : ) If everything´s getting cleared within this month, I am planning to return until the mid of September, but we will see!
So for now I want to share some old purikura!
Hahaha Sarah~~ Alien is still alive!!! xD LOL
Und der kleine Giftzwerg sowieso -.- Wie süß der doch ist~~ LOL Und irgendwie hat er nur dieses eine Shirt und sonst nichts anderes xD
Okk~~ This pic spam just needed to be posted! So you guys get an impression of what I am missing right now xD
P.S. maaaan...why is it so damn complicated to get the photos into the right order?! I wasted about 30 minutes xDD

















Ich wünsche dir ganz viel Glück mit deinen Japan-Plänen! :3
AntwortenLöschenWir gehen ja auch demnächst wieder rüber.
Und wenn dann alles geklappt hat bei dir, würd ich mich freuen, wenn wir uns irgendwie irgendwo mal treffen könnten (mit Sarah oder so :D)
Oh neiiiin~ Purikura ♥ ♥ ♥
Wie ich das vermisse :3
sehr süß! du hast überall so coole Haare... *__*
Danke dia :3
AntwortenLöschenKla müssen wir uns dann mal treffen!Dann sehe ich dich und deine süßen Kinder mal live xD ♥
Ich vermisse auch schon das alltägliche Puri machen gehen >.< Müssen dann gemeinsam welche machen gehen ♥ Naja, wie gesagt, wollte die zu der Zeit unbedingt so hell haben O.o Aber natürlich sind sie nicht ganz verschont geblieben und sind sehr ausgetrocknet und habe viel Spliss >.< Dafür ist es mittlerweile fast rausgewachsen und habe endlich wieder meine natürlichen gesunden Haare ♥ So ein hellbraun wie meins steht dir bestimmt auch ♥