Can´t believe the time is passing by so fast...
My past days were full of preparations for Japan. Finally I made a reservation for my apartment and guess what, I will live in Sangenjyaya again xD First I was interested into an apartment near Shinjuku Nakano, but in the end...it just led me to my one and only love Sangenjyaya! I lived in this beautiful city for almost one year now and it just became a familiar third home place! (1.Iserlohn - 2.Dusseldorf) LOL At least I signed my insurance contract for the upcoming year, after the first insurance company haven´t accepted me -.-
I hope I can pick up my passport from the Japanese embassy in about a week. And I still can´t decide between summer or already autumn clothes to take with me...Hmm, let´s see how the weather will be in about 2 weeks.
Now some new items I found yesterday!Though Iserlohn isn´t that big and offers as many shops as Dusseldorf, still you can find some nice things ! xD It just takes its time!
The weather here in Germany right now is so depressing... I hate these grey and rainy days >.<










Ich freu mich soooo auf dich!!!! :)
AntwortenLöschenMorgen oder übermorgen bin ich ab 17.30 Uhr japanischer Zeit online. Also dann geht Skype :)
Und ein großes LIEBE für Sangjya ~~~ du kannst dann auch den Bus direkt zu uns nehmen XD Gib noch mal genaue Adresse vom Apato.
Klamotten sind sehr geil ^o^v
Hahaha fast die gleichen Schuhe hab ich mir auch gekauft ^^ :3
AntwortenLöschenleider bin ich damit so groß :___:
Die Klamotten sind total schön. Vor allem den Cardigan find ich toll.
Bei dir ist es ja jetzt bald soweit...
Wünsche dir einen guten Flug und eine tolle Zeit.(Falls wir uns vorher nicht mehr "schreiben")
und sag Sarah liebe Grüße (^__~)
♡♡