Montag, 10. Oktober 2011

Finally in Japan!

Hey guys!
my first week in Japan had already passed by, it was kind of stressing but today I got my day off because it´s an official holiday here in Japan, so I found some time for an update :D
My family and closest friends had followed me to the airport and yeah, a lot of tears had been cried and like I´m always saying, I dislike farewells >.< but I´m daily staying in contact with my family and friends, thanks a lot to Skype!I love you xD
I hadn´t had any flight problems, except I forgot my watch at the airport screening at Dubai first, but luckily a kind Filipino Airport Staff just helped me out!
After staying at Sarah´s apartment the first night I just moved into my own apartment in Sangenjaya. On Tuesday I had had my job interviews at two different international schools, it was such an adventure to find the school first!! hahaha!!but finally both schools were offering me a job contract and finally my choice fell for the international school in Azabu. The first one near Kanagawa had offered me a full-time placement, of course it was pretty attracting at least because of the monthly salary, but after having a long discussion with Sarah, it would have been to stressing and I couldn´t have found any time for studying, that´s why finally I chose the part-time placement at Azabu. Now i am working Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 1pm and I still have enough time left for my Master studies. Besides I will hold some private English lessons, so that´s a great opportunity for some extra pay, too. : ) On Friday Sarah and I met after work for registering my Alien Registration Card, I´m looking forward to be a registered Alien soon xD
On Saturday I finally had met my friend Yoko! Wahh it was great to meet her again! and yesterday I just met my beautiful Japanese friend Eri chan again!We had a great clubbing night together with Sarah!

Now some pics from the last days:




















2 Kommentare:

  1. Sieht aus als haettest du viel Spass ^o^
    Wuerde auch gerne in Japan sein T.T XD

    Wuensche dir alles gute fuer deine Arbeit und leben in Japan ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Schön, dass du uns auf dem Laufenden hältst und dass es dir gut geht!
    Du siehst toll aus ❤
    Ich liebe den Hut in Kombination mit deinen Haaren *___*
    Stand auch vor so einem Hut und hab mit mir gerungen ob ich ihn kaufen soll, oder nicht.
    Hab mich nicht getraut xD
    Aber genau so hab ich mir das vorgestellt, wie er aussehen soll xD

    AntwortenLöschen